I finished building this bike about a month ago. I wanted to make a really nice city bike (which it is) but as it turns out, I like my fixed too much to ride anything else.
Almost all of the components on the bike are brand new except for the wheels, tires, and frame. The frame has been sanded to raw aluminum, and I applied some new decals.
- Frame: 52cm Trek 1000
- Headset: Origin8 1″ sealed cartridge
- Fork: CODA Slice Carbon 1″ threadless
- Wheels: Alex AT450 w/Sram 8spd cassette
- Crank: FSA Omega w/ external bb
- Shifters: Sun Race 3×8 thumb
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra triple
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora 8spd
- Branks: Nashbar Dual Pivot, Cartridge pads Chain: Sram 8
- Grips: Sram lock on
I built this thing from the ground up, put a lot of love in it. I’d rather someone that it had someone that would ride it more often though.
Asking $500, trades welcome. Looking for laptops and 50cc scooters.
Call/text/email (540)207-1730 anytime. If you want any additional info or pictures, or want to come take it for a spin, let me know.