The following business have told me they will be open either Friday or Saturday, so get up off of your couch, come downtown and have some fun.
- Kenn-Tico Cuban Bar and Grill
Now featuring specials both Friday and Saturday nights.
- Steady Sounds
These guys are rebounding from a recent robbery. I just picked up a copy of that Blind Faith album with the um, interesting cover. $4.00 !!
- Nick’s Produce (the best ethnic market for miles around). Great sandwiches, meats and cheeses. Open Friday and Saturday
- 1708 Gallery will be having a Black Friday sale.
They will be closed Saturday.
- Lift Coffeehouse will be open
9 am – 2 pm on Thursday
7 am – 7 pm Friday
8 am – 8 pm Saturday
- Quirk Gallery will be open
Friday 10 – 4 pm (10 % off)
Saturday 11 – 4
- I can’t close this list without talking about Ettamae’s. They will be open Friday and Saturday. Try the chess pie. Trust me on this.
You know what, almost everybody is open, including Theatre IV where you can see White Christmas. It the holiday season, start a new tradition by shopping downtown.